Building long-term relationships with our clients is our primary goal. Only through this relationship can we hope to develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of your needs and objectives. This is and will remain to be what you get from our financial advisers in Altrincham.
We offer an initial meeting, at our cost, to ensure we get to know you and understand your needs and to give you the opportunity to decide whether you feel comfortable engaging us as your adviser. This allows both of us to decide if we are a good fit working together or not. Once you decide we are the right firm for you we will take you through our advice process. This is designed to ensure you have the peace of mind we are acting in your best interests and can help you achieve your financial goals.
Once we have finished our research we will make the most appropriate recommendation to meet your needs. We will present this to you using plain English so you understand the reasons why this solution is right for you at this time. We welcome your questions as it is important you understand the benefits of taking any action before you agree to proceed.
Once you agree to our proposed solution you can sit back and relax. We will be easy to deal with and organise all the necessary paperwork with the various providers. Once completed we will send you copies of any documents you need while retaining copies securely so you don’t need to worry if you lose an important item in the future. We will be able to retrieve it for you.
Many of our clients value the peace of mind regular review meetings can bring. If we agree this is important to you, we will:
- Agree the most appropriate frequency to meet so you have peace of mind your plan will deliver the results you are looking to achieve
- Agree your preferred method of contact whether it is face to face, telephone or online
- Review your goals and objectives to ensure they are still relevant for you
- Make sure you understand your appetite for risk and capacity for loss before making any recommendations
- Utilise technology where appropriate to help you identify and manage your future income needs
- Help you use all your tax allowances effectively
- Always use plain English to explain the performance of your plan and why it is important to make adjustments to your plan or investments to take account of any changes in your circumstances
- Update you on any regulatory or legislative changes that may affect you
- Provide access to our secure online system to find out the valuation of your plan, if appropriate
- Deal with all correspondence with product providers on your behalf and update you on relevant actions you need to take whether you are adding to your savings or withdrawing income or capital from them
- Agree the level of access you have to your adviser
- Be completely transparent in our charges and let you know in advance if you need to pay a fee for any piece of work or advice
- Strive to answer your queries quickly, usually within 24 hours, making sure you understand our answers.
Our goal is to make sure you have peace of mind that your plan is on-track.